Samsung and Apple are the rivals in smart market. Both are trying hard to keep up with technology pace. Their utmost goal is to provide best smart device in the market.
Recently, both companies have launched their two best Smartphones i.e Samsung Galaxy S6 and Apple iPhone6. Both Smartphones are flagships of their series. I must say that these two phones are the smartest devices both companies have built.
Here comes the problem for users. They get confuse between Galaxy S6 and iPhone 6. Check below detailed comparison of both phones as per specs for your guidance.
- Design: Samsung Galaxy S6 is on bit of advantage over iPhone as per design. Last flagship of Galaxy series has plastic body which consumers did not like. So Samsung found the solution for this problem. This time Samsung is all metallic, as edges of body is made with aluminum, while rest of it consisted upon Gorilla Glass. Both Smartphones are pretty much alike in terms of placement of buttons and speakers etc. iPhone 6 has edge in terms of handling.
- Display: In terms of display and screen, S6 is also winner here. S6 has bigger screen than that of iPhone 6. Next thing comes is the resolution. S6 has larger resolution that iPhone 6. As a result, Galaxy S6 has become perfect choice for watching videos and films. iPhone 6 is good but Galaxy S6 is great as per its display.
- Performance: Both Smartphones have used cutting edge technology for its hardware. Truly I can’t decide which one is winner. Both Smartphones are faster, quicker and streamlines. So we got draw here.
- Storage: Well this is confusing part. Let me tell you why. Galaxy S6 does not come with 16GB allotment while iPhone 6 has done opposite. If you are looking for entry level, then Galaxy 6 will cost less pricing only 550 Euros for 32GB model as compared to 540 Euros iPhone 6 for 16GB. But Galaxy S6 is the expensive one for top end, as 128GB S6 costs 730 Euros as compared to 128GB iPhone 6 costs only 680 Euros.
- Operating System: To be honest, iOS or Android? That’s the question you must answer. But as per comparison, iOS is winner here because of simple and slick user interface along with premium app store unlike Android used by Galaxy S6.